Redundancy and Outplacement
Organisational change, restructures and redundancy are unfortunately a business necessity, but providing a supported exit with career transition assistance (outplacement) is often the right option.
Businessary provides tailored outplacement services and redundancy support to help ensure your team has a supported exit and as smooth of a career transition as possible.
In addition to consulting on your org design and managing any resulting redundancies, we can provide your people with access to both one-on-one advice and a user-friendly online platform to prepare in advance for changing careers or to provide them with a supportive exit through these turbulent times
Businessary offers a range of outplacement solutions that meet the changing needs of people exit. Some packages provide 1:1 access and support via remote solutions such as phone, email and Zoom/Skype. We offer other solutions which can be self-directed learning.
For more information on packages available please see our flyer.
Not sure where to start?
Small to medium business packages to suit different individual needs or we can provide a tailored solution.
What we can help you with:
- You are downsizing in your business but want to offer job seeking support as part of a redundancy package.
- You want your people to start preparing for their next role and want to offer self-directed online career development.
- You have been made redundant or are looking at a career change and want to take control of the process.
- You are applying for jobs without success and want assistance to pinpoint how to do better.
- You are a business owner that is letting go of long-term employees and want them to have help to find an interim role until your business is back on top.
- Closure of large small goods manufacturer with average worker age of 55 years, 95% redeployed.
- Strong links into the insurance and insurance broking markets with 100% redeployment.
- Redeployment into self-employment.
- 95% overall redeployment within six months.
- Career management experts.
- Recruitment professionals.
- Consulting and executive roles with real recruitment experience of what employers are looking for
When we can help you
- You need a dedicated HR team member but want to keep your headcount and costs down.
- You want access to a wide variety of skills that you won’t find in one person – HR generalist, strategic HR, HR administration, or OHS, etc.
- You need a specific level of expertise, not just support from a current team member.
- You are looking to temporarily fill a role with someone than that can get going straight away.