HR Advice and Consulting
Get an HR Consultant or HR Contractor on your side
Finding the time to keep on top of all the modern awards, agreements, and changes in legislation is not only time-consuming but can be a challenge to understand. Do you find that nothing is ever simple, situations are complex, and you are nervous to decide for fear of an unfair dismissal claim?
With our dedicated, experienced HR managers, we can help you manage these situations by providing up to date advice that complies with current legislation. Businessary provides your business with practical advice on how to manage your employees, such as under-performance, conflict in the workplace, absenteeism, bullying, termination.
Not sure where to start?
What we can help you with:
- Guidance which is up to date with current legislation (Fair Work Act, Modern Awards, Long Service Leave, etc.)
- Practical and commercial advice on human resources issues.
- Payroll calculation queries.
- Questions on employee relations matters such as parental leave, carers leave, annual leave, etc.
- Assistance with performance management meetings.
- Assistance with disciplinary actions for example, informal and formal warnings.
- Redundancies and terminations.
- Conflict resolution from employees having working issues through to bullying, harassment, discrimination and sexual harassment complaints.
- Helping you manage unfair dismissal claims and conciliation with Fair Work.
- HR toolkit to cover all your DIY HR documentation and management.
- Assistance with industrial relations matters.
- Keeping up to date with changes to Fair Work requirements.
- Advice and support dealing with Fair Work disputes.
- Implementation of legislation changes such as annualised salary.
- Termination advice that was upheld by Fair Work Commission.
- Bullying and harassment claim investigation, report and mediation.
- Stress claim investigation and resolution.
- And so much more!
When we can help you:
- You have a complex HR or people challenge and you need advice on what to do next.
- You are a small business and don’t need a full time HR resource but want HR support on call.
- You want advice on what legislation changes mean to your business.
- You need support with disciplinary issues, formal complaints and IR / ER issues.
- You have a physical or psychological workplace injury or compensation claim and you don’t know what to do next.
- You have received a Fair Work claim against your business and not sure what to do next.
- General HR advice and performance management.
- Workers’ compensation and injury management.
- Employee relations.
- Health, safety and wellness.